- Sonya & Orest for DressCode Magazine (September 2010), Valeria Lazareva
- Untitled, Joshua Foster. On Tumblr
- Le Louvre et ses visiteurs, Alécio de Andrade
- Favourite Place, Hannah & Landon Metz
- Art Appreciation, Chuck Burgess
- Boston (Summer 1972), Nick DeWolf
- Museo del Prado, Madrid (1995), Elliott Erwitt
I hope missing me isn’t
something you get over.
Maybe that’s selfish, but
I’m just afraid you’ll realize
how small I am compared
to the whole world. I hope
you have all the adventure
you need, but that you’re
still excited to come back
to me at the end of it.
"I got this tattoo a couple days before my wedding. My boyfriend, at the time, wrote me a hand-written note on our anniversary that said ‘You have my heart.’. The first time he ever saw this tattoo was when I met him at the alter. The look on his face will never leave my mind."
IM CRYING THIS IS PERFECT
AWH AWH AWH
When you have a broken heart, the first thing a stranger will ask is ‘how long were you two together?’ As if your pain can be determined by how long you were with someone. Or if you were with them at all. I don’t think that’s how it works. I think unrequited love is just as valid as any other kind. It’s just as crushing and just as thrilling.